Here at High Beam Offroad, we pride ourselves in the quality of our products. We also pride ourselves in our UNBEATABLE LIFETIME WARRANTY IF you do have issues. Below we describe what our one-owner lifetime warranty covers and how to go about getting a defective product replaced.
OUR LIFETIME WARRANTY COVERS ANY ELECTRICAL ISSUES, WATERPROOFING ISSUES, OR ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE. IF IT'S BROKEN, WE REPLACE IT!
Before contacting us about troubleshooting or replacements on electrical or waterproofing issues:
- please check all connections on any model of our lights to ensure they are making good contact and all male and female pins aren't pushed out of the connector. (check by wiggling connectors or pushing them together by the wires)
- For headlights in JK's, if the connection is not the issue please take your antiflicker module out of line to rule it out. If your headlight functions properly after taking it out the AF module has failed. If the headlight isn't functioning properly after taking the AF out, the headlight is the issue so contact us below.
- The AF modules and headlight adapters are covered under the warranty, if you for sure have an issue with them, contact us below.
- For waterproofing issues of any kind, please give it a few days for the moisture to dissipate. If it does not, contact us below.
- Subject line should be as follows:
- Full Name - Product Name
- Example: "John Smith - Eclipse Series Headlights"
- Include a picture of the product issue (compare it to the other side if possible)
- Full Name in which the order was placed
- Order Number
- Describe your issue
- Leave a contact phone number
- Shipping address